WISE NYC Metro Members-Only Program
WISE NYC Metro Chapter Dine & Learn series is one of the chapter’s Signature Programs exclusively for current WISE members as part of NYC Metro’s Women’s History Month programming in March.
The Dine & Learn program enables us to offer members an exclusive opportunity to meet and learn from leading women in sports business during a small group 45-minute power session.
Participation is first come, first serve. Be sure to add wisenyc.org to your email address book so that you do not miss important communications from us. Registration for Dine & Learn is held in February of each year.
2017 Dine & Learn Session Leaders
March 7, 2017
Vice President of Events and Programming
Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE)
Session open to members of all experience levels.
Registration has ended or this session. Session reached capacity. Waitlist is closed.
March 21, 2017
The Players’ Tribune
Session open to members with mid-level (7-10 years) experience preferred.
Registration has ended for this session. Session reached capacity. Waitlist is closed.
Past Dine & Learn Session Leaders
Nubia R. Murray,Vice President, Sports & Entertainment Marketing – JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Haeda Mihaltses, Executive Director of External Affairs and Community Relations – New York Mets
Bonnie Bernstein, Vice President, Content and Brand Development – Campus Insiders
Kimberly Fields, Esq., VP, Football Operations Compliance and Policy Oversight, National Football League
Belinda Lerner, Executive Director, NFL Player Care Foundation and Vice President, NFL Alumni Affairs and Retired Player Programs -National Football League
Kirsten Hunt, Vice President, Consulting – IMG
Elisa Padilla, Chief Marketing Officer – Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center
How It Works
- Select the session you would like to attend. Be sure to review the criteria for the session prior to registering.
- Complete the registration form for the session you would like to attend. You may register for a maximum of two (2) sessions. However, there is no guarantee that you will be confirmed for both sessions.
- Your membership will be verified. Please be sure your membership is current prior to registering.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation. Details on session location and other details will be delivered to you by email three (3) business days prior to the session you have been confirmed to attend. If you can no longer attend the session, please be courteous and contact us immediately so that another member can have the opportunity. No-shows will be prohibited from attending future sessions.
- Dine & Learn is for current WISE members only. No exceptions. Participation in the sessions is by advance registration only. The session seating is limited and available on a first come, first served process. You must meet all the criteria for the session you wish to attend.
- Dine & Learn registration will open in February of each year. Registration will close at the time and date specified in the email announcement, or when the session has reached capacity. Seating is very limited, early registration is strongly recommended.
Benefits of Dine & Learn
- Opportunity to connect with senior and executive level women in sports business with whom you may not otherwise have the opportunity to connect with in a near one-on-one environment.
- Opportunity to interact other NYC Metro Chapter members and grow your network in a more focused setting than our traditional networking and program events provide.
What you need to know about the Dine & Learn sessions
- The Dine & Learn experience is not a job interview – please, leave your resumes and pitches at home. The Dine and Learn experience is not the appropriate venue to pitch or engage the session leaders in solicitation of any kind. We ask that you be respectful of the other participants and adhere to our request regarding solicitation during Dine & Learn sessions.
- To maximize your networking opportunity, and be respectful of everyone’s time, please plan to arrive on site 15-minutes prior to the session start time to check in. Dine & Learn sessions will have a hard stop at the 45-minute mark.
- A WISE NYC Metro Chapter Membership Development committee representative will be on-site for each session to facilitate and assist with administration of each session.